Return and Exchange
RETURNS / REFUNDS & EXCHANGE Policy
If you are unsatisfied or unhappy, in any way after receiving your order, we have a rational policy of exchanges and refunds. Please find below the salient features of our return, refund, and exchange policy. We would emphasize you read these guidelines. Get in touch to make sure you clearly understand our policy.
- If you need to return an item, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. Our support team will respond to you quickly with guidelines for how to return the item.
- You can return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the returned item should be in an unused condition and in the original packaging otherwise your request will not be entertained.
- You must have to pay the return shipping charges if the return is not a result of our fault.
- Custom-made Kilt, Outfit, and tartan fabric are excluded from this policy except for when a genuine fault has been identified (e.g. damaged goods or receipt of incorrect items).
- Ireland Kilt Company cannot be held responsible for improper fittings due to our customer accidentally giving us wrong measurements while ordering outfits.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the safe return of the item. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
- We'll pay the return shipping only if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or faulty item, etc.)
- If your refund is approved you will receive your refund amount within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper.
- All returns items are now being quarantined for 72 hours prior to opening, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- If you are returning an item, you need to give us your full name, address, order number, a reason for return, and state that this is a return package at the following address.